Individual, Couple & Family Services
Counselling and psychotherapy are provided within individual, couple, or family sessions. Services are intended for adults, youth and children.
Consider the following questions:
- Is depression changing the way you want to live your life?
- Does anxiety stop you from being yourself within certain areas of your life?
- Has your stress become unmanageable, so that you struggle to complete the things that were once easy?
- Is past trauma once again emerging and creating disturbance in your normal routine?
- Is your relationship not in a good place, and are you concerned about where this will go?
- Has your family been challenged recently so that healthy relating has changed?
- Have you noticed that your child is struggling and having a hard time at school, with friends, or at home?
Areas that may require adjustments include:
- Emotional, psychological, behavioral, or developmental problems
- Psychiatric disorders, addictions, eating disorders
- Complex trauma, such as past abuse or motor vehicle accidents
- Stress or crisis management, grief, bereavement and life transitions
- Parenting related concerns
- Work related difficulties
- Relationship difficulties within marital/family/or partner settings
- Conflict and communication management
- Loss and adjustment
- Sex therapy
- Multiple stressors
- Abuse dynamics
- Parenting, step-parenting and blended family concerns
- Family dynamics and functioning
- Sibling relationships
- Managing seperation/divorce
- Family trauma and loss